Add to cart
- IMPROVE GLUCOSE METABOLISM~ By increasing GLUT 4 expression during exercise which brings more glucose into the muscle cells and stimulating insulin sectretion from beta cells of pancreas, thus, regulating glucose levels in blood.
- INCREASE MUSCLE MASS~ Through acting as an anabolic stimulus for muscle protein synthesis via mTOR pathway, altering myokines (myostatin and IGF-1), enhanced cell proliferation and growth, specially type ll muscle fibers, thus, increasing muscle formation.
- INCREASE ENERGY LEVELS~ Through phosphocreatine accumulation which acts as a battery to regenerate levels of ATP, energy currency of cell, with the help of creatine kinase enzyme.
- IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTION~ By affecting GABA-A receptors which stimulate the CNS ncreasing cerebral creatine concentration to provide energy to brain and spinal cord and enhanced creatine levels in yramidal cells, improving in memory and learning.
- BOOST MUSCLE RECOVERY~ Through enhancing myofibrillar protein synthesis and increase in satellite cell number and myonuclei concentration, thus, triggering muscle regeneration. Enhanced calcium buffering capacity prevents additional damage to muscle fibres.
- ENHANCE AEROBIC & ANAEROBIC PERFORMANCE~ By increasing ATP resynthesis in muscle cells and increase in type I muscle fibers which delays fatigue in aerobic activities and lowering accumulation of plasma ammonia and increase in type ll fibers during anaerobic or endurance activities which enhance performance.
- INCREASE POWER AND STRENGTH~ Through creatine acting as an acceptor of mitochondria ATP which increases muscle mass and hence strength and increase in the rate of oxygen consumption which results in greater power output by the muscle cells.
- BOOST ANABOLIC HORMONES~ Such as testosterone, growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) through an acute effect of resistance exercise enhanced by creatine and conversion of testosterone to DHT, a more potent anabolic androgen.
- PERPETUAL PUMP~ By increasing water retention in intramuscular space through cellular transport of creatine with Na+ and enhanced myofibrillar protein synthesis.
There are no reviews yet.