- Fast&Up BCAA is a proprietary formula that delivers 5g of three major amino acids – L leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine in an ideal 2:1:1 ratio with added Muscle Activators like L-Glutamine. Fast&Up BCAA helps in driving your performance in the intra-workout phase. With 2.5 g L-Glutamine, 1g L-Arginine, 1g Taurine, 1g Citrulline, Electrolytes and Vitamins
- 10.5 g of pure amino acids helps in providing muscle strength, support muscle recovery, and reduces muscle breakdown to help you maintain your fitness goals even on your rest days.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids refers to the three major amino acids L- leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine that are responsible for anabolic (muscle-building) and anti-catabolic (prevent damage of hard-earned muscles)
- We use the best Ultra-Granulation Technology for effective absorption into the bloodstream.
- How to Use: Mix 1 scoop with 500ml of water. Shake well, Dissolve and Drink during exercise on training days or throughout the day on non-training days. For more information, read the product description below.
FAST&UP BCAA – (30 Servings)
WHAT IS FAST&UP BCAA?
Fast&Up BCAA is a proprietary formula which delivers 5g of three major amino acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in an ideal 2:1:1 ratio. Fast&Up BCAA supplement powers your workout with added Muscle Activation Complex for like L-Glutamine for Muscle Recovery, L-Arginine for Reducing Muscle Fatigue, L-Citrulline for Nitric Oxide (NO) boost, Taurine for Energy along with an essential mix of electrolytes and vitamins for a performance driven phase of intra-workout. With 10.5g of pure amino acids, WADA Compliant Fast&Up BCAA drink helps Provide Muscle Strength, Support Muscle Recovery, Reduce Muscle Breakdown and Boost Muscle Endurance to maintain your fitness goals on both training and rest days. The Ultra Granulation Technology of Fast&Up BCAA drink ensures rapid absorption, superior taste and instant dissolution of the energizing flavour for intra training muscle anabolic support on both training and rest days.
WHAT ARE BCAA’S? HOW DO THEY HELP?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) refers to the three major amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. They are the most effective and beneficial in any sports nutrition program.
They are unique in a way that they are directly metabolized in the skeletal muscle and not in the liver, just where you need them to work. They are both anabolic (muscle-building) and anti-catabolic (prevent the breakdown or damage of hard-earned muscles).
BCAA supplements are known to have a beneficial effect on muscle endurance and performance as they help stimulate protein synthesis in muscles while you train and compete. BCAA drinks play a vital role in muscle and energy production during-workout, hence they are helpful intra-workouts. They help fuel your workout and minimize the protein breakdown to help maximise every minute of the training.
WHY 2:1:1 RATIO?
The effective ratio of BCAA supplements plays a crucial role for muscle protein synthesis, simply because they are most effective when they’re provided in an optimal ratio. Due to the potent benefits and metabolic properties of L-Leucine, many tend to only focus on L-Leucine. Although L-Leucine is the most dominant amino acid among the BCAA’s required for stimulating muscle protein synthesis, supplementation of alone L-Leucine may cause imbalance of BCAA. Hence, it’s important to opt for an ideal ratio of 2:1:1 (L-Leucine: L-Isoleucine: L-Valine).
WHAT IS MUSCLE ACTIVATION COMPLEX?
Fast&Up BCAA supplement offers more than just basic BCAA as it provides with a complete formula featuring performance enhancing ingredients like L-Glutamine for Muscle Recovery, L-Arginine for Reducing Muscle Fatigue, L-Citrulline for Nitric Oxide (NO) boost and Taurine for Energy, along with an essential mix of electrolytes and vitamins for a performance driven phase of intra-workout.
WHAT IS ULTRA GRANULATION TECHNOLOGY?
In order for the BCAA supplement to be effective and absorbed in the bloodstream, the micro ionized BCAA are processed with the best in class Ultra Granulation Technology offering Ultra Instantized BCAA.
|NUTRIENTS||PER 100 g||PER SCOOP (15g)|
|Energy||360.40 KCal||54.06 KCal|
|Carbohydrate||23.49 g||3.52 g|
|Total Sugars||19.58 g||2.94 g|
|Protein||66.61 g||9.99 g|
|Fat||0.00 g||0.00 g|
Blue Framboise, Blue Raspberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Cola, Cotton Candy, Cranberry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Green Apple, Icy Rocket Freeze, Jelly Bean, Kiwi, Lemon, Lemon Lime, Lychee, Mango, mango delight, Orange, Orange Burst, Pasteque, Pink Lemonade, Sex on the Beach, Sour Ball, Strawberry, Strawberry Ice, Tangy Orange, Watermelon, Watermelon Crush, Watermelon Ice, Watermelon Splash
There are no reviews yet.