About this item
- ✅ DEEP SLEEP – A restful night sleep is the key to growth and recovery both mentally and physically. Whether you require 8-10 hours per night or can get by on 4 hours or less, your sleep needs to be quality and productive to make tomorrow the best possible. Fade Out will optimize your sleep and make each minute and hour count. Much like your training, it’s about quality over quantity.
- ✅ RISE AND SHINE – Wake up well rested and rejuvenated, helps your body and muscles rest deeply and recover faster.
- ✅ KEY VITAMINS – Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that plays many roles in the body including maintaining the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. Vitamin C contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune system.Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports healthy body tissue, including muscle. Vitamin E supports the body’s ability to protect against free radicals and promote post-workout recovery.
- ✅ MELATONIN – is naturally produced in our bodies and plays a role in regulating normal sleep cycles. Supplementing with melatonin can help with the onset of sleep.
- ✅ MAGNESIUM – An essential and abundant mineral in the body, magnesium aids in numerous reactions and functions in the body including energy creation, muscle movement and nervous system regulation. Magnesium can also support sleep quality and help maintain healthy testosterone levels.