HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methyl butyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. It’s needed by the body to protect and repair muscle tissue. Regular consumption of HMB slows down protein breakdown and improves protein synthesis. In athletes who engage in intense weight and resistance training, this has numerous benefits: lean muscle gains, greater strength output, faster recovery, and overall better response to training.
Features of Nutrex Research HMB
- Helps Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Supports Muscle Tissue Repair And Recovery
- Improves Muscle Strength And Performance
- Increases Protein Synthesis & Reduces Protein Breakdown
- Helps Prevent Overtraining And Stagnation